With free mobile banking, Grand Rivers Community Bank goes wherever you go. Access your accounts at your convenience, from almost anywhere, 24/7.
This secure service works with your web-enabled Apple® or Android™ device. With just a few taps to your screen, you can check your balance, deposit checks, and more. It's easy to bank on the go via your mobile browser, text message, or the TouchBanking app.
• Bank on the go, for free, 24/7* • Works with your Apple® or Android™ device • Access your accounts via app, mobile browser, or text • Do your banking from almost anywhere:
- • Check balances
• Make transfers between accounts
• Find branches and ATM locations
Mobile Text Banking:
Sign up for Mobile Text Banking within your Online Banking account. You can send a text command to get your balance or transaction history. You will receive a text message directly to your SMS-enabled phone device.
Get full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled device. Receive an optimal banking experience with a look and feel that is similar to PC-based online banking, in a site designed to fit neatly into your device's screen. You can sign up within your Online Banking account.
Include text message alerts to your Mobile Banking device when signing up for the Mobile Text Banking. Choose how and when you want to be notified of changes to account balances and personal information.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Mobile Banking FAQ
Mobile Check Deposit FAQ
• Checks containing an alteration on the front of the check or item, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
• Checks payable jointly, unless deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
• Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg. CC.
• Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States or not payable in United States currency.
• Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg. CC.
• Checks not payable in United States currency.
• Checks dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit.
• Checks or items prohibited by GRCBs current procedures relating to the Services or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your GRCB account.
• Checks payable on sight or payable through Drafts, as defined in Reg. CC.
• Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this agreement.
• Checks that have previously been submitted through the Service or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution.
•Why would my deposit reject thru Mobile Check Deposit?
• Check is over the limit (Customer may contact us for an increase of limit; requires approval)
• MICR line is blank or already encoded on check
• Invalid routing number
• Missing or improper endorsement
• Duplicates (check previously deposited)
• Image quality (dark, angle, size, front & back images are same, etc.)
• Dollar amount entered does not match check amount